The easy way to make Kielbasa polish sausage plus kielbasa recipes.
Here is a basic Kielbasa recipe.
It is important to remember that there are hundreds, if not thousands of kielbasa recipes. This is but one of them and, even though it is widely used, it is just a starting point for the person who makes kielbasa at home.
For the most part, Polish sausage is garlic based.
You start with garlic and work from there.
And then the cut of the meat varies. Some recipes call for different size meat pieces. While others call for only one.
How To Make Polish Kielbasa
- Chop, cut or grind 1 kilogram of pork to size.
- Chop 3 large cloves of garlic and mix into meat.
- Blend in 1 teaspoon of salt, one teaspoons of pepper and one teaspoon of marjoram.
- Chill for 8 hours to let spices marry.
- Stuff casings using a funnel (the traditional way) or sausage stuffer.
- Watch video instructions below.
Making Kielbasa Sausage
Use this recipe to get started.
And do note, you do not have to have equipment to make Polish sausage.
For one kilogram of pork add 3 large cloves of garlic, 1 teaspoon of salt, one teaspoons of pepper and one teaspoon of marjoram.
Use a hand grinder, electric grinder or knife to cut the meat to size. It is best to watch the video above to see how to put it in the casings.
Polish Sausage Recipes
Here are some good sausage recipe books.
Home Sausage Making